16 Months! It's true! It's a day to celebrate! Actually it's a day to celebrate for a whole other reason. Today is my friend Halle's naming ceremony. I'm in Vermont and have just met the adorable and charming Miss Halle yesterday for the first time since she peeked her head into the world this March. I am off to a park to attend a naming ceremony for her to help welcome her into the world & into her family. It looks like a beautiful day, so it should be a lot of fun.Will post soon with pics from the naming ceremony & of COURSE updated pics of the sweet and sassy Miss MOLLY who is now an astounding 2 1/2 yrs old!
Other fun from the homefront:
My sister & brother in law love MASH. So do I- it's a guilty pleasure whenever I'm at their house that I get to watch it since they have all of the seasons on DVD. I barely watch TV at all at home, but could watch endless amounts of MASH while at their house. True, it defies reason, but I love that show. Molly has two names for MASH: The Hopter Copter Show, and The Not Feel Good Guys Show. (as in, why are they in bed? "because they don't feel good" Why they not feel good?...) very very cute.

8 comments:
Happy 16!
Sounds like you're having a fun time of it. Enjoy Ms. Mash ;0)
What a momumental way to celebrate, at the naming ceremony. We'll be looking forward to photos and stories once things calm down for you. Or does it every calm down for you, Busy Woman?
Happy 16 month LIDiversary!
Wow, 16! You are closer than anybody!
Welcome Halle!
Sounds very busy fun and exciting to be you lately - looking forward to the naming story.
Funny: Deb likes to sit up and watch MASH when it's on the TVland channel (or whereever its on in the evenings). I don't get it and I remember the show when it was shiny new...but I agree, the funy parts are hella funny.
Happy Sweet 16! Your LID has reached maturity!
Happy 16! One month closer to your little one...hang in there...
Happy sweet 16! I'm actually antsy for you to go get that kid. I really want to see you as a mom, soon!
Post a Comment