Saturday, March 24, 2007

Lucky # 13

Never thought I'd say that...but I might as well think of every month as a lucky month... to make the months go a little faster...so here we are, 13 months since log in...and minimum 7-8 more to wait...


The exciting news today is that right now it's about 10:30 in the morning in Nanchang, China, and Cindy is just hours away from meeting Maggie for the first time.

We the waiting aunties are on pins and needles with excitement, I can only imagine the feelings that Cindy is going through right now!

10 comments:

C's Mom said...

Hooray to 13 down for us!

I can only imagine that if I feel like I want to hyperventilate at the thought of Cindy meeting her child, I'm going to be in big trouble when it's our turn. I think I'll be a total wreck!

Special K said...

Happy 13 Months!!

Anonymous said...

Happy 13!

walternatives said...

I didn't even acknowledge our 13 month LIDversary. Jaded? Who, me?

Lisa and Tate said...

13??? Happy 13!!! Getting closer!!!

Lisa

"M2" said...

Happy 13---you're getting there
you are...

OziMum said...

That makes 2 of us!!!

Red Sand said...

I love your timeline - it gives me hope. Happy 13.

4D said...

Happy 13 Month LID-iversary!

Keep smilin!

FDChief said...

We're working on 14. Still pretty much sucks BIIIIIIIIG pipe. Mojo can get excited about others' good fortune...I'm getting cranky and out-of-sorts when I look at other folks' gotcha pics.