Thursday, February 07, 2013

Another old video from June...

This one of Maddie's performance- this is her favorite dance, but so far this year they have not done it yet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kelli! For some reason, blogger wasn't notifying me of your new posts, so I had no idea what's been going on with all of you. I've been sitting here reading the last few months of your blog, mesmorized and utterly inspired by everything that you are doing as part of Violet's therapies. I have a friend who just got PA last week for an almost five year old, and I'm going to be sharing your blog with her. Sweet Violet has been through so much more than any kiddo should, and you certainly have faced the challenges that all of us adoptive parents fear, yet you don't make it sound scary. You make it sound real, manageable -- exhausting and challenging and heartbreaking -- but also, somehow, hopeful. And loving. You are all certainly in our thoughts and prayers -- and the girls are absolutely gorgeous!

Lisa said...

Kelli those videos are super cute!!! Love the girls dancing around the house - such happy memories for them! Is Maddie dancing for CNY this weekend? How exciting! I wish the Chinese dancing was closer for us - Emily was mesmerized watching her dance! Have a wonderful weekend! Happy CNY!!!!
Lisa