The release of.......
Our very own....
bouncing......
baby......
LID!
December 23, 2010!
Here are our stats:
DTC: 12-13-10
LID: 12-23-10
Now bring on the next shared list!
Thursday, January 06, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
This Blog started as a record of journey and adventures into Parenthood- first with the adoption of my daughter Sprout as a Single Mom, concurrent with meeting my husband, then as we pursued our 2nd adoption of our little Xiao Mei (Little plum blossom), and how as we navigate our son's stem cell transplant as a family.
7 comments:
Congratulations!! Can't wait hear what the next shared list brings.
Super! Hope you find your baby soon.
Ruby
So totally cool! Cannot wait to see XiaoMei!
Congratulations! I had to come see your blog after you posted about my announcement questions! We are going to name our new daughter Madelynn and call her Maddie. I has excited to see your little Maddie. I hope you receive your referral quickly!
Super excited for you! I LOVE being the Mommy of TWO!!!
So wonderful! I can't wait for the happy announcement.
How exciting! Congratulations.
Post a Comment