Happy Year of the Rat!
This has been a busy week getting ready for the new year, and getting ready for our Lunar New Year Party! I'll be spending the day with the village cooking up a storm of some yummy chinese food to welcome in the Year of the Rat!
Wishing everyone a prosperous and happy year of the rat!
Saturday, February 09, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
ohhh I wish I were there, I can smell the super-wok sizzling!
My own little village is having our lunar new year party tonight, too. Have fun!
Happy CNY to you, my LID mate.
HNY to you, too, and all the moms, kids and aunties in the village
As usual makes me wish I was part of your village...sounds like you ladies have a ton of fun! HNY to you and your Village Kelli.....another month down.
Happy New Year!
Oh, I wish that I could have spent the weekend helping y'all cook. HNY to you and your village. I hope Sunday was lovely for you, too. xoxo
Post a Comment