Saturday, March 25, 2006


This is me...until I figure out how to get the image at the top right corner like everyone else, this is where it will have to live. "learning to upload photos" is listed as the "March/April" activity on the "Master Plan" list that Sharon & I made, so I better figure it out soon! I also have lots of house photos to add as there has been quite a bit of construction dust at my house these days! Today was "electricty day" in North Portland. Okay, more specifically it was "electricity day" at my house in North Portland, I'm not sure it's a well known holiday and I don't expect everyone to observe it, but if you need to fix some ugly old electrical wiring and need to put in a new Living room light, I'd suggest doing so on March 25. Maybe I'll work on that as an international holiday as well? I've decided this year to declare February 10 at International cake day. My new goal is to have it observed as a "hallmark holiday" by my 40th birthday. I've got 7 years, I think I can make it happen. I'm not sure Hallmark would pick up on "International electricity day" with quite the same enthusiasm as they have with the red hat ladies or Easter or St Patricks Day...